Wednesday – the Portland’s Ultimate Outdoor Farmers Market of the season is held at Deering Oaks Park. Please visit us for your last minute shopping needs thank you. The indoor market will begin on December 3 and will be located at 631 Stevens Ave.
Thanksgiving – here is the list of meals and takeout for Thanksgiving 2022:
- big fish cake — is taking pre-orders for cannolis, cheesecake, bread pudding, and whoopie pies for pickup on the 23rd.
- Big Tree Grocery Store – will be taking Thanksgiving orders from 10-18 for pickup on the 23rd.
- Black Betty Bistro – has a dinner for six available for pre-order; Order deadline on the 16th to pick up on the 23rd.
- Kid — is taking pre-orders for four different types of pies: maple, Valrhona chocolate, Thanksgiving ricotta, and local cranberry pumpkin, maple, and pecan.
- Chefette Toni & Co. – is taking pre-orders for sides and desserts; order deadline on the 16th for pick up on the 23rd at Fork Food Lab.
- sidewalk craft – has turkey, sides and pie available for pre-order for pickup on the 23rd.
- dandelion catering – has turkeys, gravy, sides, and desserts available for pre-order; Order deadline on the 16th to pick up on the 23rd.
- front spring – will be open serving up some Thanksgiving specials: two kinds of turkey sandwiches, a turkey pizza, and Jello shots with cranberry sauce.
- skeins – is taking pre-orders for turkey, sides and desserts; order deadline 16th November for pick up 23rd November.
- Harraseeket Hostel – you are serving your Grand Buffet (menu); $139/adult, children 6-12 are $49/child, children 5 and under are free.
- Harbor Bistro + Terrace – is serving a 4-course dinner for $85/person; call (207) 523-2004 to make a reservation.
- hunting and alpine – has a couple of cocktail sets to go.
- lake and company – has apps, turkey, desserts and sides available for reservation; Deadline for orders on the 14th for collection or delivery on the 23rd and 24th.
- Local Goods Collected – has a packet of “Maine Cheese with a marinated chevre, aged cheese and a gouda. Along with preserves and Made in Maine crackers” available for pre-order; order deadline on the 18th for shipping on the 21st or local pickup on the 22nd.
- maggie mae – has starters, desserts and side dishes for pre-order; Order deadline on the 16th.
- Mellifluous – is taking pre-orders for baked goods.
- MK Kitchen – is serving a 3-course dinner and offering pre-order takeout.
- Brewing without such – is offering “Thanksgiving Feasts to Go.”
- norimoto – will have a set of Thanksgiving specials available to purchase on November 21, 22 and 23; no pre-orders available.
- onggi – is taking pre-orders for cake and cookies for pickup on the 23rd.
- delicatessen from the other side – has turkeys, sides, sausages and rolls. Check out this post for a full list.
- part and package – has sweet and savory pastries and breakfast items available for pre-order for pickup on the 23rd.
- Pat’s Meat Market – has a selection of meats available to order including turkeys, ribs, duck, pork crown roast.
- Little Jacqueline – you are serving a 3-course dinner (menu TBD); reservations available at Resy.
- irregular coast – has a Thanksgiving chocolate board game.
- Rosemont Market – is taking pre-orders for turkeys, baked goods, ready meals and more.
- donut rover – is taking pre-orders for pickup on the 23rd.
- ruby west end – is taking pre-orders for turkeys, entrees, sides and desserts with vegan options; order deadline November 20 for Thanksgiving morning pickup.
- Plant-Based Cooking S+P – has a wide variety of plant-based foods available for order ahead and for pickup in Portland.
- saltwater grill – a 3-course dinner for $55-65/person.
- bake from scratch – is taking pre-orders; Order deadline on November 19 to pick up on the 23rd.
- sea glass – a 3-course dinner.
- brothers bakery – you’re pre-ordering carrot cake, maple chess cake, blueberry pudding cake, dinner rolls, and buckwheat chocolate chip cookies; Order deadline on the 20th to pick up on the 23rd.
- just cook – has Apple Galette, Tiramisu, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Cranberry Tart available for Thanksgiving; order deadline on the 10th.
- standard bake – is taking pre-orders for pickup on the 23rd.
- tandem coffee – is taking pre-orders; order deadline on the 18th to pick up on the 22nd or 23rd.
- three dollar dewey – is serving a traditional and a vegan/gluten-free dinner on Thanksgiving.
- Twelve o’clock – is taking a pre-order for a take-home dinner for four for pickup on the 24th.
- two fat cats – has cakes and other baked goods for pre-orders; To withdraw on days 22, 23 and 24.
- Union – is serving a 3-course dinner for $79/person with optional wine pairing for $45; phone reservations only (207) 808-8700. They also have a take out dinner option for 2 people for $110.
- union pier market — is taking pre-orders for whole dinners, turkeys, and sides.
- Verbena – has a 3-course menu with vegan options available for $50/person.
- Roadside – is serving a “Classic Family-Style Multi-Course Thanksgiving Feast” for $85 per person. Online Booking.
- wise wine – offers a 6 bottle set of select Thanksgiving wines curated by 6 local wine distribution companies; delivery included.
- Community Dinners and Resources
November 26 – is the official grand opening of Sweet cream dairy in Bideford.
November 29th – The Press Hotel is projecting crystal hearts a documentary about the Vertical Harvest greenhouse in Jackson Hole. Vertical Harvest is now building a 70,000 square foot greenhouse in Westbrook. Following the screening, the Press Hotel will host a panel and Q&A session with the filmmaker, Vertical Harvest co-founder, employee Sean Stone and Maine Medical Center employee relations specialist Chris Hynes.
December 3 – It’s the first day of the Winter Farmers Market which is located at the Stevens Square Community Center.
December 10 – bissell brothers is serving a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner, the Feast of the Seven Fishes.
December 11 – koji alchemy author Rich Shih will be at judy gibson for a koji workshop and fermentation dinner.
December 18 th – Rudder she’s hosting a rib dinner.