Dublin, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Food Inclusion Marketplace by Type (Chocolate, Fruit & Nuts, Cereals, Confectionery), Application (Cereal Products, Snacks & Bars, Bakery, Dairy & frozen desserts, chocolate and confectionery), shape, flavor and region – Global Forecast to 2027” has been added to the report researchandmarkets.com offering.
The size of the food inclusions market is estimated to be worth USD 13.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 18.7 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period in value terms
There has been a significant change in the food consumption pattern of consumers. Consumers are becoming more concerned and educated about the products they consume around the world. Consumers are demanding clean label products, products that do not contain synthetic ingredients, and the demand for more nutritious products is also gaining ground in several countries.
Due to these factors, the demand for food inclusions, especially natural fruits and nuts, is gaining ground during the forecast period.
By type, the fruit and nuts segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
Fruits and nuts are gaining importance in various applications as consumers focus more on the nutritional content of food and beverage products. The fruit and nut segment is finding popularity for products that are an integral part of the consumer’s diet such as bakery items, breakfast cereals, snack bars due to their nutritional content and the freshness attribute of fruits.
Nuts such as pecans, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, and peanuts are becoming increasingly popular around the world. According to the USDA source, the consumption of tree nuts increased from 1.38 pounds per person to 3.69 pounds per person between 1970 and 2016. The country’s government has launched several programs.
The FDA has announced the Nutrition Innovation Strategy, an initiative to raise consumer awareness of the nutritional values of packaged products through the introduction of the Nutrition Facts label. Growing consumer awareness of food intake will drive the market for food inclusions during the forecast period.
By application, the segment of cereal products, snacks and bars has the highest participation during the estimated year.
The increased interest in breakfast cereals is creating exciting opportunities for manufacturers. Changing lifestyle and an increasing number of working women are replacing traditional breakfasts with convenience breakfast options, which is a combination of taste and nutrition, is gaining more popularity all over the world, which will increase the consumption of food inclusions in cereal products, snacks and bars.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the proportions of households in terms of family members are continually changing and the trend of nuclear families is increasing. According to the United Nations Progress of the World’s Women 2019 report, the percentage of single mother households is increasing with the growing trend of nuclear families in India.
According to the report, nuclear families account for about 41.5%, which is the highest percentage of household types in India. Lifestyle change will drive consumption of food inclusions in the application of cereal, snack and bar products during the forecast period.
By shape, the walnut segment is estimated to witness a steady growth rate during the forecast period.
The nut form is popular with end consumers and is widely used in major food and beverage applications, including bakery, chocolate and confectionery products, dairy and frozen desserts, cereal products, snack foods, and bar and beverage products. .
According to the 2019 Active Nutrition Survey, around 79% of consumers have eaten bars in the last 12 months, as the product seems healthier and more nutritious.
Similarly, according to the 2018 US Snacking Survey, 65% of consumers demand a protein drink, while 40% demand snacks with probiotics for digestive health. The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly impacted the eating pattern of consumers around the world.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the global food inclusions market in 2021. Countries considered in the Asia Pacific food inclusions market include China, India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, and the rest of Asia Pacific.
The immense growth in the processed food industry and increasing consumer demand for convenience foods such as bakery products, breakfast cereals and snack bars in food products are the main factors driving the growth of the processed food market. food inclusions.
Other important factors driving the growth of the food inclusions market are changes in consumer tastes and preferences; and the increase in population density and the level of education, the increase in the health awareness of the population, and the increase in the economic situation and the standard of living of the people.
Some of the major players in the food inclusions market are Sensory Effects (USA), Barry Callebaut (Switzerland), Agrana (Austria), Taura Natural Ingredients Ltd. (New Zealand) and Nimbus Foods Ltd (UK).
- Functional properties with product appeal to drive consumption of food inclusions
- The segment of cereal products, snacks and bars and Germany will represent the largest shares in Europe in 2022
- The fruit and nut segment will have the largest market size in 2022
- Parts segment to have the largest market size during the forecast period
- The cereal, snack and bar products segment will have the largest market size during the forecast period
- Cereal, Snacks & Bar Products segment and Asia-Pacific will dominate the market during the forecast period
- Functional properties coupled with product appeal to drive consumption of food inclusions
- Clean label, non-GMO and allergen-free inclusions to fuel market growth
- Flavor trends and responsive developments of new flavor profiles to offer new avenues for growth
- Resulting increase in the final price of final products
- Premiumization of products, functional food products and resulting development of new products to present growth opportunities
- Rising popularity of fast food
- Storage temperatures and processing difficulties pose significant challenges for food inclusion
- Supply/Value Chain Analysis
- Investigation and development
- Raw Ingredients Suppliers
- Production and Processing
- Marketing and sales
- Food and Beverage Applications
- microwave vacuum drying
- Food Inclusion Market: Global Average Selling Price (ASP) of Food Inclusion, by Product, 2019-2021 (USD/KG)
- Sales prices charged by key players in terms of the main product types
Ecosystem/Market Map: Food Inclusion Market
Trends/disruptions affecting consumer businesses
Trade Data: Food Inclusion Market
- Tropical Fruits (Avocado, Pineapple, Guava, Mango, Fig) – Importers and Exporters of Tropical Fruits (Avocado, Pineapple, Guava, Mango, Fig) (Millions of USD), 2021
- Cocoa Beans – Importers And Exporters Of Cocoa Beans (Million USD), 2021
- Chocolate, cocoa preparation, block/slab/bar – Importers and Exporters of Chocolate, cocoa preparation, block/slab/bar (USD Million), 2021
- Nuts and Other Seeds – Importers and Exporters of Nuts and Other Seeds, 2021 (Millions of USD)
- Case Study 1: The rise of sustainability-based products demands healthier food manufacturing options
- Case Study 2: Foodservice Providers Faced Huge Challenges and Opportunities
Key players. main players
- barry callebaut
- Kerry Group PLC.
- tate and lyle
- Sensitive Technologies Corporation
- Balchem Inc.
- Taura Natural Ingredients Ltd.
- Georgia Nut Company, Inc.
- nimbus foods ltd.
- Foodflo International
- Chaucer Foods Ltd.
- Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- Orchard Valley Foods Limited
- Sunopta Inc.
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13jvnf
Global Food Inclusion Market