We bring you many stories every day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So, in case you missed something from our feed, we’ve brought all of our stories together in one place for news at a glance. Here is your daily summary of Tuesday November 22.
Disney Hollywood Studios
disney animal kingdom
Other Walt Disney World News
- Mele Kalikimaka! The Holiday DOLE Whip has returned.
- Get some Christmas Snack Molecules at Avengers Campus.
- The festive menu at Refreshment Corner includes Butterscotch Soda and the Caramel Pecan Cream Cheese Pretzel.
- We reviewed Lamplight Lounge’s Seasonal Braised Beef Poutine.
- We also visited Red Rose Taverne to try the Holiday Flatbread.
- Peppermint Bark Pudding, a Christmas Sandwich, and Chicken Tortilla Soup are available at Pacific Wharf Café.
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill adds to the Holiday Festival fun with bread pudding and festive punch.
- If you’ve got an appetite like old St. Nicholas, visit Santa’s Candy Cart during the Festival of the Holidays.
- Guests can enjoy “magical snowfall” at Sleeping Beauty Castle and on Main Street, USA every night at Disneyland Park.
- The “Winter’s Enchantment” light show at Sleeping Beauty Castle has returned to Disneyland Park for the 2022 holiday season.
- A new collection of Disney Vacation Club merchandise is now available at Acorn Goods and Gifts at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- A new set of complimentary postcards is available to Magic Key holders at the Magic Key Terrace at Disney California Adventure.
- Two fan-favorite events will return to the Disneyland Resort beginning in January 2023: the Lunar New Year Celebration and the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
- Pacific Wharf’s cappuccino cart is your connection for a seasonal horchata during the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- Around Disney California Adventure, open-air vending carts serve up seasonal treats, including Gingerbread Cake, Bean & Cheese Pupusa and Quality Spiked Sparkling Agua Fresca.
- A new vanilla, pear and honey lemonade joins the festive cake and gingerbread cake returning to the Plaza Inn for the holidays at Disneyland.
- If you’re looking for a full-on holiday feast, the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe at Disneyland is where you want to be.
- While visiting the Disneyland Resort, we came across some nifty new MagicBand+ designs.
- Long live Christmas! at Paradise Garden Grill boasts an almost entirely new menu for the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- As an extra delicious treat during the 2023 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, Disney is bringing back Soarin’ Over California for a limited time.
- Gibson Girl is selling the classic Peppermint Holiday Sundae once again, but this year, the new Cinnamon Brown Sugar Ice Cream is also available.
- At Disneyland Park, the Mickey & Friends Holiday Parade entertains guests regularly throughout the day.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel has launched some delicious holiday treats at the GCH Holiday Cart and GCH Craftsman Grill, so naturally we headed over to try them all!
- Bride Churro, inspired by the Haunted Mansion, returns for the holidays at Disneyland.
- Christmas has arrived at the Disneyland Resort, and guests arriving in the Downtown Disney District are finally greeted with a Christmas tree.
- Once again, we’re checking in to see how the transformation of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel into Disney’s Pixar Place Hotel is progressing.
- A new Dooney & Bourke holiday bag featuring Mickey Mouse is available at the Disneyland Resort.
- The latest Mickey Mouse series: The Main Attraction is inspired by the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Several new MagicBand+ designs have arrived at the Disneyland Resort since the new service debuted a few weeks ago.
- Today we found this holiday-themed Disney Vacation Club Tervis glass!
We are hiring a graphic designer/video editor!
ROOM TOUR: Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay, Tokyo Disney Resort – Ocean Dream Room with Two Double Beds
Storybook Land Decorated for the Holidays at Disneyland Decorated – 2022
IT OCCURRED! Bob Chapek out as CEO, Bob Iger in – NewsToday 11/21
Bob Chapek fired, Bob Iger coming back and the 30th anniversary of ‘The Muppet Christmas Carol’! – Disney Entertainment News Today 11/22
Is all for today; We hope you enjoyed this daily roundup. Thank you for visiting us, see you tomorrow.!